Tallinder?

Bmwolf21

Oh Christ...

if there is one guy that may be irreplaceable on defense right now, it would be Tallinder...

Him and Lydman are playing lights out and without him and Numminen in the lineup would be a huge blow that even this team would be hard pressed to overcome...

there's no gloom yet... he hasn't missed a game, and he hasn't been declared "upper body injury"/"lower body injury" status... He'll play. he's a tough guy

And thats what worries me. He is a tuff dude, probably the tuffest guy we got except of Mckee and if he wasn't there in the final 6 minutes, that tells me whatever it is that happened to him is serious.

Corp, did you see Henrik, or someone who looks like Henrik, in loafers? :)

Here's where the NHL deserves great scorn, for keeping fans in the dark about injuries.

no, but i saw vanek wearing a silk shirt and listening to tim mcgraw.

That news, and the way Game 4 ended, puts a whole different complexion on this series. Nice. How long did we enjoy this win? 10 seconds?

the win was ruined for me before it even happened thanks to that news. mother #%^$#! er. i cannot fathom how this team could absorb the loss of a third top defenseman.

Just heard on WGR that Tallinder left the building with his left arm in a sling. Bad. Very bad.

Worse than very bad...They don't sound very optimistic about Teppo. I wish I could conceive of a way we could win the Cup with Jillson and Janek in our lineup, but I can't unless Miller is ungodly.

Worse than very bad...They don't sound very optimistic about Teppo. I wish I could conceive of a way we could win the Cup with Jillson and Janek in our lineup, but I can't unless Miller is ungodly.

Right now it's just game-by-game. There is no other choice but to play to win. This team is not going to quit. A similar effort to the one in the 2nd period will go a long way to winning game 4.

Right now it's just game-by-game. There is no other choice but to play to win. This team is not going to quit. A similar effort to the one in the 2nd period will go a long way to winning game 4.

I don't doubt the Sabres' heart, but if they put me on defense, we'd really sucked. :)

Channel 2 just reported the same thing. Don't blame Paul Hamilton; it's kindof hard to disguise the fact that someone's arm is in a sling. My best guess would be a separated shoulder, putting him out for probably the rest of playoffs.

According to the radio coverage before tonight's game, Teppo skated today and was hoping to play Friday. If he is able to go, there won't be nearly as much of a dropoff. Of course, the worst possible thing under the circumstances would be for him to rush back early and reinjure himself causing him to be out for a more extended period.

Put simply, champions overcome adversity. This is the opportunity for the Sabres to show what they're really made of.

Archived