Guess The Sell Out Time

PTS

I know 6 minutes seems like a long time for you and the missus. :P

But I am going to go with 30 minutes. ;)

ha.

no, i chose a ridiculously low number due to the wednesday morning time. Face it folks, wednesday at 9am is prime time for meaningless surfing of the web at work. Great time to buy some tickets and print them on company toner! (that is if buffalo does the online ticket thing...)

WTF IS THIS CRAP...

Welcome to the Buffalo Sabres Virtual Waiting Room!

The event you have requested is experiencing very high demand. As a result, all requests for seats cannot be served simultaneously. Please be patient, and your browser will be refreshed in

When we refresh your browser, we will determine your status in the waiting room and if appropriate give you an opportunity to request seats.

During high demand periods such as now, the ticketing system must fulfill requests from multiple sales channels (e.g., boxoffice, call centers, outlets, IVR, Kiosks) as well as the Internet. This spike in traffic means that all consumers must be patient and wait for their opportunity to purchase tickets.

ha! didnt even have a chance to fugging buy em... what a joke

Thank you!

WTF IS THIS CRAP...

Welcome to the Buffalo Sabres Virtual Waiting Room!

The event you have requested is experiencing very high demand. As a result, all requests for seats cannot be served simultaneously. Please be patient, and your browser will be refreshed in

When we refresh your browser, we will determine your status in the waiting room and if appropriate give you an opportunity to request seats.

During high demand periods such as now, the ticketing system must fulfill requests from multiple sales channels (e.g., boxoffice, call centers, outlets, IVR, Kiosks) as well as the Internet. This spike in traffic means that all consumers must be patient and wait for their opportunity to purchase tickets.

Thank you!

Followed in ten minutes, no doubt, by "we are sorry to inform you that this event is sold out." :angry:

WE HAVE A WINNER....15 minutes!

PTR

You sure it wasn't less than that? I was 2nd in line [briere48 was 1st] at our local TOPS and the guy after me couldn't get a ticket to any of the games [and my ticket was printed out at 9:02am].

The lady told me when she reserved my tickets that there were only 40 left in the $100 range, and amazingly, she found me 2 tickets together... section 303, row 13, seats 11-12 for game 3.

Archived