Round 3 TV Coverage?

matter2003

I live in Buffalo and have Adelphia where I get MSG and CBC...I am hoping to God that OLN does not have exclusive coverage and CBC won't televise it because we won't be playing a Canadian team...any info on this? Will CBC/MSN be televising all games next round or will OLN have exclusive coverage?

Actually, except for satellite, I believe WGR has the games in sync with regular cable...at lesat it was in Game 4 where I watched it on CBC and listened to it on WGR

In terrific sync if you're living within broadcast range--GR has done a great job with that. I think a few people have tried to sync the streaming audio from wgr550.com, and have had difficulty. I doubt that's something the radio station can fix.

In terrific sync if you're living within broadcast range--GR has done a great job with that. I think a few people have tried to sync the streaming audio from wgr550.com, and have had difficulty. I doubt that's something the radio station can fix.

In my experience the online radio feed is about a minute behind the game/tv/live radio coverage.

Archived