AHL GDT - Amerks @ Comets - Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 3:00 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

I’ll summarize: If Cleveland wins in regulation, they win the division. If ROC & CLE get two points the same way (OT loss or SO loss), Cleveland wins the division.  

If Cleveland does not win and Rochester wins, the Amerks win the division.
Two points today earned by ROC guarantee home ice in round one, even if they don’t win the division.  

But here’s every possible scenario.  

123_1.jpeg

This is the craziest final game scenario, where 3 teams can end up anywhere from 1st to 3rd seed. Even winning in OT vs regulation changes things.

Rochester has to just beat a Utica team playing their third game in 3 days. They only had 17 hours rest from their last game.

What bothers me most about Kulich’s game and why I think he won’t be ready for a spot next year is his propensity to make a lazy play. He needs to learn to stay focused more often.

57 minutes ago, K-9 said:

What bothers me most about Kulich’s game and why I think he won’t be ready for a spot next year is his propensity to make a lazy play. He needs to learn to stay focused more often.

Sounds like a guy already used to playing Sabre hockey

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, inkman said:

Slaggert out skating the icing call was big time.  Minor league vets just do this stuff. 

Can’t teach hustle. Great effort to save a final faceoff in the D end with an exhausted group on the ice. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Basking in 1st for now. C'mon Marlies!

Basking. 😂