AHL GDT - Marlies @ Amerks - Wednesday, April 17, 2024 - 7:00 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really solid assist by Davies on the bank pass, rather than waiting too long or trying to skate it up himself and try a dump in.

43 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Graham Slaggert is a decent little player. But his name makes me think he should be an actor on the Dukes of Hazzard. 

Need his goal song to be You Know My Name (Look Up the Number).

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Really solid assist by Davies on the bank pass, rather than waiting too long or trying to skate it up himself and try a dump in.

Need his goal song to be You Know My Name (Look Up the Number).

Where they hell is Denis O’bell? 

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes you do. If I were you just pay the $8 each for the last two games Friday and Sunday. Then sign up for the playoff package for $30. You'll see everything.

If you buy the playoff pkg you should get the final 2 reg season games included. I watched the marlies game wed night.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe Seth Appert has got some juice?

Or a nice mix of AHL vets and high end prospects.  Along with a bunch of fringe guys that’ll bust ya in the chops if you commit and of the hockey major infringements.  Crease crashing, touching the goalie, shooting after the whistle, layout a dirty hit.  They do things that I haven’t seen regularly in Buffalo for 15 years.