GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 3/27 7PM MSG and Radio

bob_sauve28

1 hour ago, Mr Peabody said:

We also don’t have a MacKinnon

or a Reinhart or an Eichel. 

It's not about that though. We have tons of talented players. We have 2 first overall picks and more first rounders in the line up than any other team. We have a poorly constructed roster though and we don't get the maximum out of them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Team played horribly in the first period.  UPL was on his own and a motivated Senators team buried him.  This home stand was their last chance to make a run for the playoffs.   The players stunk.  Don is like but not feared.  This gets you fired.. ASAP! 

7 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

This team never got more than a 3 game winning streak. That should speak volumes.  There is no consistency or progress. A clear sign of a staff over their heads. 

How many times have we even gotten 3? Once? Twice? 

8 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Boston does not have a McKinnon.  Or a McDavid.  Or a Burgeron  .... 

I wasn’t disagreeing with your  post.  I also wasn’t referring to MacKinnon’s talent.  Rather  I’ve read he is an on ice taskmaster who holds teammates accountable and maybe that impacted Byram there.   I have witnessed a complete turnaround at the AHL level when Syracuse obtained a captain that held everyone to a high standard.   

Edited by Mr Peabody

On 3/27/2024 at 7:49 PM, ska-T Chitown said:

pretty sure power poked the puck up the boards to skinner who was allergic to getting it out. However, not even a BLIP of how bad this game is going.

That's not what happened.