Some STHers will have to purchase resellers license per TBN

PASabreFan

2 hours ago, tom webster said:

I’m really intrigued by the thought that these brokers still exist. What would the markup have to be on the ten to fifteen “high demand” games to cover the cost of the other twenty-seven and still make a reasonable return on investment?

My guess is its a handful of seats directly behind opposing teams bench and on the glass.  One time gift for Dad or something.  

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

Impressive. I live 400 miles away and haven't gone to a game in Buffalo since Rigas owned the team.

I also have Bills seasons, and family in WNY. In fact I'll be there for the 3-game run Mar.27-30.  The Ottawa game on 3/27, I swapped my nosebleed seats for ones in the 2nd row behind the glass in the shoot-twice end. So look for me on TV.

Do they do this with Bills STHs as well?? Those are the people making the scratch. I have Bills STs and haven't really ever heard about this. In my section, a lot of the holders split their seats with friends and family. Many of who, aren't from NY.

2 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Do they do this with Bills STHs as well?? Those are the people making the scratch. I have Bills STs and haven't really ever heard about this. In my section, a lot of the holders split their seats with friends and family. Many of who, aren't from NY.

I get your point 

thing is they’re speaking of out of town brokers mostly. Not some friend or family 

• Thanks (+1) 1