Overall, the Sabres have been an above-average team defensively

dudacek

30 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

This thread has turned into a microcosm of SabreSpace and I'm here for it baby.

@dudacek  with a scintillating, hope-restoring post.

@Thorny with a series of passionate posts about not settling for being a bunch of losers, escalating to an alarming degree but ultimately not quite going off the cliff.

@Hank with a fair and friendly but still kinda aggressive contribution.

@Sabres Fan in NS with the kind-hearted generosity towards the team and the board.

@Brawndo with the good info.

@GASabresIUFAN with the good numbers.

Even if the team lets us down again -- and I hope nobody here is really counting on them going 16-5 to close out the regular season and squeak in, although I know some are -- the board lives on gloriously.

This makes me sound borderline insane. Lol I guess? Lol. Didn’t realize it had that “cutting off your ear for passion” vibe 

@Thorny

Trying to be brief:

If you're asking me if i still consider this season a failure if we miss the playoffs, the answer is yes. I expected to win this season.

I'd say my post should be read in the context of the questions of "Is Adams' rebuild a failure? Should we set the reset button?"

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

@Thorny

Trying to be brief:

If you're asking me if i still consider this season a failure if we miss the playoffs, the answer is yes. I expected to win this season.

I'd say my post should be read in the context of the questions of "Is Adams' rebuild a failure? Should we set the reset button?"

Right, on the same page then. I’m not resetting/canning KA this summer even if given the choice 

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

They look good so far

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

That messy shot almost worked, lol 

I think we have a new poster drunk posting in the wrong thread on game days for this year.

• Haha (+1) 1