GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

Just now, Bangarang said:

โ€œNot a bad period for the Buffalo Sabresโ€

-Rob Ray, probablyย 

"Matty Ellis told me that last 2 minutes of the period was what you like to see. Got the legs moving, pressured the D, and started to see some results. He also told me he has no idea what to do with a powerplay opportunity and will start to decline them going forward."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

Itโ€™s supposed to be tough playing in Denver but the Sabres made it look like they were skating up Everest.

Thin airโ€ฆ Probably a getting oxygen boostโ€ฆ Should come out flyinโ€™โ€ฆ. Right?

12 minutes ago, ska-T Chitown said:

I was told multiple times by multiple members of this esteemed council that our problems would go away if we could just hit more ...

image.png.f89dd7bcdb5ef8d45bd6ce59d7c2cf53.png

I DEMAND ANSWERS!

I wouldn't call what the Sabres did in that 1st period hitting. More like stumbling in to opponents as they watch the puck go in to their own net.

Besides, 3 of those recorded hits were on UPL as Olofsson and Dahlin worked him over in the crease before that 2nd Avalanche goal. I honestly tjought UPL had a bag of Dorritos on him, cause it Looked like they were mugging his ass.

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.