6357 Days

PTS

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

what’s that called?

🤔

I think it's been mentioned a few times already: Bandwagon.

And if you think I'm a bandwagon fan because I didn't post on this particular website for 17 years, that's rather silly.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PTS said:

And if you think I'm a bandwagon fan because I didn't post on this particular website for 17 years, that's rather silly.

Some seem to equate fandom ranking with post count ranking here.  The two are not directly related.

Obviously everyone here is a Sabre fan and they happened to find this site.  I have been a Sabre fan all my life (almost 59 years) - well since 1970 when I was 6, but that is not the point.  I found this sight in 2011.  Quite by chance.

There are legions of Sabre fans that have no idea this site exists.

Welcome back, my fellow Sabre fan, my friend.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, PTS said:

I started one of the first if not first Sabres websites in the late 90s. Eventually brought that website (letsgosabres.com) back in 2006 which is when I probably stopped posting here. 

I used to lurk there!  I am glad you are here, but I do miss your old site.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, PTS said:

It's been 17 years, 4 months, and 26 days since my last post on this website. I think it was all the prospect talk that kept me away -- @PASabreFan was on to something! 🤣

In all seriousness, I've lurked here a lot over the years but the Sabres sucking for so long kept me away for most of those 17 years.

This team got me excited again last year and this year I'm fully back on the bandwagon. Looking forward to becoming more involved in this community again.

Let's Go Buffalo!

It's your optimism in 6K that brought you back? It's okay, you can say it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PTS said:

I don’t think that. Not at all.I don’t think that. Not at all. I didn’t think what I described was you at all. In fact I described somebody that I know.

4 hours ago, PTS said:

I was going to go with Brilliant.

Welcome back.

Were you always in South Carolina or is that new?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.