[Stanley Cup Playoffs] Audio Highlights

SDS

• 2 weeks later...
Game 1 goals added, highlight from Philly series updated.

Keep it coming... If we ever open a history/audio vault here, i have every single goal scored in the 1999 playoffs, except for the barnes tying goal and the no goal from the SCF game 6. Real audio format though, but let me know...

The series highlight file sounded fine when I finished it and emailed it to SDS. But when I listened to it a while ago, it was messed up. As is the version SDS posted here. Something got screwed up before I emailed it. Now I am discovering other sounds that are corrupted or something, I don't know. I think I am going to have to recreate the file.

The series highlight file sounded fine when I finished it and emailed it to SDS. But when I listened to it a while ago, it was messed up. As is the version SDS posted here. Something got screwed up before I emailed it. Now I am discovering other sounds that are corrupted or something, I don't know. I think I am going to have to recreate the file.

I took it down and I shall await further instructions!

Does it sound bad to you? Maybe I'm getting thrown off by the fact that some of the highlights come from nights where the radio was coming it good and others when there was static. I don't know. Repost it if it sounds ok, please. I think like a lot of people I need a day off from hockey!

Archived