[Stanley Cup Playoffs] Audio Highlights

SDS

I'd like to thank you PA. A big part of my life is dedicated to the bills and sabres. Another big part of my life is dedicated to my computer. I've got mp3s, wavs, real audio files, video files, etc. dating back to the 80's. Your compilations have added and greatly enhanced my collection. It reminds me of the days when ultimatesabres.com and sabreshistory.com were in full swing, including their audio vaults. Keep up the good work, and i'm sure we can have some regular contributions next season, ala the wgr website with their streaming content.

Scott, is there a reason there is no link for Game 4 of the Carolina series, other than the fact there were NO highlights during that game?

no goals - therefore no highlights...

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i'm bumping this thread and then i'm unpinning it. time to turn the page and look forward to the draft and next season and not back on the awesome playoff run and crushing defeat. SDS, i speak for us all in saying thank you for using the bandwidth on the audio files... PA, thank you for compiling the audio. You're officially hired for next season. i expect nothing less than all 82 reg. season games and at least 4, but limited to 28 playoff games and everything in between. Your check is in the mail. if a moderator wants this repinned, by all means, do it up!

Archived