Dahlin Would Be an Elite Forward...

JoeSchmoe

On 10/6/2021 at 9:11 AM, dudacek said:

i thought Dahlin looked better last night.

I thought he really acted as a 4th forward quite often, joining the rush/transition even when he didn’t have the puck, sometimes skating beyond the puck carrier.

It was absolutely different than he has played the past couple years.  If he is really able to have success playing this way, it could be transformative for the team’s offense.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Played as an elite defenseman last night. Joki was great, too. 

Well gee whiz.  I guess Granato was right to dismiss fictitious "reports" regarding an idea that had zero merit.

But by all means, someone here wants to die on a hill defending this.  Raise your hand if you want to defend this idea.

53 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

Well gee whiz.  I guess Granato was right to dismiss fictitious "reports" regarding an idea that had zero merit.

But by all means, someone here wants to die on a hill defending this.  Raise your hand if you want to defend this idea.

I'd be shocked if my Sabrespace post was the source of the fictitious reports the tweet quoted.

I still think offensively he's elite and defensively, he's replacement level.

11 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I'd be shocked if my Sabrespace post was the source of the fictitious reports the tweet quoted.

I still think offensively he's elite and defensively, he's replacement level.

There is no way that your thread was NOT the source of that tweet.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.