GDT Penguins At Sabres Preseason Game 2 MSG WGR 550

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Hutton's pads are freaking sharp. Like, some of my favorite pads I've ever seen. For some reason. 

Mitts looks like a more solid hockey player against pros than he does against prospects. 

He actually decides to use his linemates, and of course that's when he's at his best: dishing the puck.

Dahlin certainly isn't afraid to take chances. He's more than ready for a big role. 

Dahlin when he switched spots on the blue line for the PP takes his stick and hits the Pens player. This allows us to pass the puck right past the point pressure. Little thing but wow I'd never seen that 

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Pilut with some nice work. 

What number is he?

There it is

Just now, WildCard said:

Dahlin when he switched spots on the blue line for the PP takes his stick and hits the Pens player. This allows us to pass the puck right past the point pressure. Little thing but wow I'd never seen that 

What number is he?

I'm gonna have to watch for that.

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

What number is he?

Lidstrom was known for doing little things like that.  Wonder where the kid might have seen it before... ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.