Carrion Hockey League.... CHL

Wyldnwoody44

I am in no way rooting for losses but the reality is this team is ###### awful. So I'll be keeping an eye on this to see where we stand. Currently we're tied with the yotes for last place and are 6 freaking points out of 3rd last place.

I don't get the feeling that anyone here is actively hoping for a Sabres loss, rather, lifeless hockey has led to apathy and at this point there's no point in getting emotionally invested when you know the only thing the team excels at is their ability to under-perform and not score.

Also people need to accept that Kane is not going to be re-signed here. Why on earth would he want to do that? He will get money with a contender elsewhere. There is no motivation for him to stay with Buffalo.

Good stuff.

Moreso than the tank years, actually by far, this season is the one I've anecdotally seen to have the greatest negative impact on the fan base. I think many finally reached a bit of a breaking point. The apathy breaking point. It's either that, or the downright volatility you can see on any Sabres Official Twitter post.

People are upset, and losing interest. It's going to hurt the Sabres bottom line, and those in charge will take notice.

Looks like Detroit, Ottawa and Philadelphia want to back into the race for last. Ottawa with 7 losses in a row and Philly with 9.

Watched the Phili Pens game the other night.

Phili looked good till 4 minutes left in the game and then imploded. At one point in the game I was jealous of the Flyer's fans for having decent hockey to watch. Then BAM, they got Crosby'd.

Sucks to be  a Phili fan also. My heart breaks for them.  :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.