GDT: Pens at Sabres 7 pm ET, 3/21/17

PromoTheRobot

That was low.

Did Rick really suggest Sabres fans were rising to give Sidney a standing ovation? They don't stand for Sabres goals!

It was low, and I hesitated to hit <enter>.  But I hate Kessel and I knew I was among friends. ;)

Gotta hand it to Crosby. That is a pretty effective way to neutralize (neuteralize) a forward right in front of the net. How the refs didn't see that is anothe question. Although, I saw the replay a couple of times and it was so fast, I'm still not sure I saw it.

So...  if someone... just so happened to absolutely thwack -- two-handed driver style golf launch -- I'm talking Bugs Bunny corkscrew windup and reverse rubber band twist as a result of the swing -- comic-style... full on whack-a-mole...  to Crosby's cup. What kind of suspension are we really looking at? (first time offender)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.