How long Until Jack takes over the team scoring lead?

GASabresIUFAN

Somewhat related, I continue to be of the mind that part of the reason you want a superduperstar like Eichel at center is so you don't have to invest heavily in the wings. I think the mindset of "we have to get wingers to help Eichel" is a little bit reverse from how I see it.

He's at a ppg pace with a revolving door of wingers right now. Think your point is proven

Somewhat related, I continue to be of the mind that part of the reason you want a superduperstar like Eichel at center is so you don't have to invest heavily in the wings. I think the mindset of "we have to get wingers to help Eichel" is a little bit reverse from how I see it.

That's true. I try to think of it more as "maximizing" what Eichel can give you, rather than him needing help. The wingers that maximize his talent best, don't necessarily have to be uber-talented, themselves.

This. It's why someone out of the Fasching/Carrier/Baptiste/Bailey/Nylander/ERod group is going to have a better career than we imagine. Or do we really think Sheary, Rust and Guentzal would be playing like that in Vancouver?

Now imagine if the coach had access to another really good young centre to slide in behind Jack for the next eight years and make another set of Holzingers and Primeaus produce like Chris Kunitz

Edited by dudacek

This. It's why someone out of the Fasching/Carrier/Baptiste/Bailey/Nylander/ERod group is going to have a better career than we imagine. Or do we really think Sheary, Rust and Guentzal would be playing like that in Vancouver?

Now imagine if the coach had access to another really good young centre to slide in behind Jack for the next eight years and make another set of Holzingers and Primeaus produce like Chris Kunitz

We do.

Nic Deslauriers.

WildCard is besties with Canadian rickety cricket!!!

Jack is terrible, I mean his first name only has 4 letters, what kind of numbers will a bum with 4 letters put up?!

I even heard he likes to vacation to warm beaches in the middle of a buffalo winter, guy just doesn't want it!!!

We need to enroll him into Gary Roberts conditioning camp STAT..... If we're lucky he may become the next Crusty Humdinger

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.