RIP, Father Mulcahy

PASabreFan

Sad news.

Finally 2016 is booked.  Lets hope 2017 is a better year all round.

You guys know that he was not the original Fr. M., right?

After the original character won the weekend in Tokyo with nurse Dish and never came back to the 4077 the character was re-cast with Mr. Christopher.  

Yes.  Another bit of useless information that I'm famous for.

Sad news.

Finally 2016 is booked.  Lets hope 2017 is a better year all round.

You guys know that he was not the original Fr. M., right?

After the original character won the weekend in Tokyo with nurse Dish and never came back to the 4077 the character was re-cast with Mr. Christopher.  

Yes.  Another bit of useless information that I'm famous for.

They called the first priest Red, IIRC. Hope I'm not thinking of the movie, which I've always hated (only because it wasn't the M*A*S*H I knew first).

That must have been a helluva weekend. "Am I to understand that the priest of this outfit just won a weekend in Tokyo with a nurse?" Or was it Seoul?

They called the first priest Red, IIRC. Hope I'm not thinking of the movie, which I've always hated (only because it wasn't the M*A*S*H I knew first).

That must have been a helluva weekend. "Am I to understand that the priest of this outfit just won a weekend in Tokyo with a nurse?" Or was it Seoul?

D*** Red was Mulcahy's nickname in the movie & the book.

& it was Tokyo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.