GDT: Buffalo @ Detroit 12-27-2016, 7:56pm est

WildCard

If you want to feel good about our team, go to HF board and read the GDT of the opposing team.

Wings fans are starting to give up on their team, seems like no good player left besides zetterberg.

Also feeling bad for Vanek, that Wings team is a mess, seems like one of few bright spots on that team.

At least he will fetch them a 1st round pick if he can score some more goals.

I'm left wondering though, at 2.5 mill a year, and buffalo being his 1st choice over the summer, still don't know why he isn't with us.

We got 3 centers in Eichel, Samson and O'Reilly that can feed him the puck, and our 2nd PP would look much better.

PTR's anti-Lehner thing is fine, until the Bogosian collision happened last night. Find me a goalie that doesn't flop to the ground for less than that. He got jabbed in the throat, and the ensuing bruise thing looked pretty bad. Imagine if Lundqvist, Bishop, Howard, or Smith was our goalie? We'd see dives for absolutely nothing every single night. 

If you want to feel good about our team, go to HF board and read the GDT of the opposing team.

Wings fans are starting to give up on their team, seems like no good player left besides zetterberg.

Also feeling bad for Vanek, that Wings team is a mess, seems like one of few bright spots on that team.

At least he will fetch them a 1st round pick if he can score some more goals.

I'm left wondering though, at 2.5 mill a year, and buffalo being his 1st choice over the summer, still don't know why he isn't with us.

We got 3 centers in Eichel, Samson and O'Reilly that can feed him the puck, and our 2nd PP would look much better.

Watching Eichel's goal reminds me of all I need to know about Vanek. Jack makes an all world play but Tom's defense was straight out of matador city.

Lol @tops commercial featuring wrecks n rob riding their tandem bike over the falls

hahaha - yeah,  hilarious that Tops didn't pull the commercials!!!   I laughed when I saw those two idiots!   Major fail right there!

Fortunate that they blew the whistle.  The puck was still bouncing around.

Oh, and...

get-real-lexus-meme.jpg

I'll be glad when the Christmas season (and this ad campaign) is over.

Drunk already, amirite?  ;)

You mean you didn't get a Lexus for Christmas?   I think most of us did.  ;)  

Wow, I was just thrilled at the outcome last night.   I knew they would win - as I didn't have tickets to watch.   My son in law checked - the cheapest he could find were $150 tickets (usually $40-50)  - probably because of the big celebration of the 97 Wings team last night.  :(     At least Sabres spoiled the celebration  

Good way to describe it. Jack frequently does awesome things. But every once in awhile, he does truly special things. Tonight's goal was truly special.

I'm so accustomed to Buffalo players shooting right into the goalie's stomach or chest - like that would do something. Nice to see actual shooting SKILL in action.   Awesome win -  Kane was the player we all hoped he'd be last night - if only we could find a way to make it last!!!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.