Will GMTM make any moves, big or small, before the season starts?

GASabresIUFAN

Griffin Reinhart's skating is abysmal.  Until that changes, anything short of a waiver claim, I'd rather keep the picks.  Ristolainen needs to get done and then we see what we have with cap/roster space.  I would welcome any chance to move Gorges, Moulson, Ennis or Franson for sure though.

I'm a little semi interested in making a claim on Pulkinnen, though it doesn't make a ton of sense.

I'd like to think we've built our team beyond the need for waiver claims.

Rather look at our kids than someone else's Justin Falk or Cal O'Reilly,

Jason Pominville was once on waivers. I know I know, major exception and maybe Derek Grant is our diamond in the rough for the year...but there's a couple legitimately enticing names that could bolster our depth essentially for free.

I think TM will take some time to see which way the wind is blowing. If some teams stumble out of the gate a la Anaheim last year, their may be a deal to be had and he is going to need maneuvering room both capwise and asset wise. A lot would have to go right for this team to make the playoffs and he sees it happening he could make moves at or near the deadline.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.