Caggiula and Vesey prediction

PotentPowerPlay22

This isn't about who knows more. It's about common sense. Placating me with nonsense about when free agency starts is either you being obtuse, disingenuous or just obnoxious.

My stance in this thread has been a bit tongue in cheek but my opinion is founded in reality. GMTM has brought us some nice players in Bogo, Kane and O'Reilly. I have confidence he'll do more of the same this offseason. I just don't think many will come via free agency.

C'mon man I get it.  We've gone through absolute torment as a fan base.  I'll apologize for taking you too seriously on your post.

My take on free agency is that we're now a possible landing spot for the top one's going forward.  This year is particularly interesting because the anomaly of a player like Stamkos and even Okposo hitting free agency.  

You know as well as I do that teams are built by the draft and then trades - so I'd agree that free agency is most likely not how our team will continue building, but we're going to take a run at some to accelerate the process.  I believe the reason is we're no longer the same organization that didn't/couldn't contend for them.

Edited by 7+6=13

this isn't really a prediction, but I'll put it here anyway.  This is Vesey with some

comparables.  In addition to the chart below, I'm not really confident on how my model

deals with 22 year old NCAA players, so I like to look at when players reach 1000,

(NHL ready)

These are players within an inch and within 10 pounds of Vesey at age 17

Eichel reaches well over 1000 at 17

Toews, Boeser, and almost Pacioretty at 18

Stastny and Kerdiles at 19

Wagner at 20

Vesey and almost Blake Geoffrion at 21

Vesey at 22

vesey.png

there's an entire thread dedicated to it including a direct tweet from Buffalo, Vesey's Agents and other notable people in the hockey world. 

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/24179-vesey-rights-traded-to-sabres/page-2

I found a crapload moments after I posted that. But seriously I googled "Vesey trade" and found nothing at first.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.