GDT: Detroit @ Buffalo, 7:00pm est, 1-22-2016

WildCard

It has nothing to do with Detroit. Refs call interference 2% of the time. It's gonna piss me off no matter what when it gets called on us. I try to see it the TrueBlue way (the more interpherences called in general, the better), but I cannot.

I may delve into this if I ever get the rules thread going, but I suspect there's a ton of contact on entries that fans consider to be interference that is not. The defending player has no obligation to step aside and let the forechecker go. He's entitled to his space. What COR did is not even in this category. He skated over well after the dump-in and knocked an attacking player off his pins.

I may delve into this if I ever get the rules thread going, but I suspect there's a ton of contact on entries that fans consider to be interference that is not. The defending player has no obligation to step aside and let the forechecker go. He's entitled to his space. What COR did is not even in this category. He skated over well after the dump-in and knocked an attacking player off his pins.

I feel like you and swamp are watching a completely different sport than I am.

I feel like you and swamp are watching a completely different sport than I am.

I feel the same way. :nana:

Quick question, did you feel that Risto should have gotten a penalty when he dumped Parise in front of the net? That was the definition of interference.

Look, kid, you're going to answer the questions. You seem like a nice guy. Kind of remind me of myself at that age. Here, want a drag? Relax... I'm your friend. Talk to me and you won't have to deal with Swamp. The last guy Swamp interrogated in here, it got a little... messy. Friends? Now, about this interference situation. It's a pretty simple question.

I feel the same way. :nana:

Quick question, did you feel that Risto should have gotten a penalty when he dumped Parise in front of the net? That was the definition of interference.

I didn't see the Wild game. But yes, I wish that interference was a penalty again. Even if one of our wonderful, dearest Sabres was the culprit.

I'm not sure where this is going. Maybe ya gotta let whole trying to expose everyone with an opinion about hockey rules as a huge homer thing go.

Edited by qwksndmonster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.