2016 WJC -- Helsinki Finland

wjag

I see it all the time.  More often than not, with the kids I've encountered, the ADHD label comes first either because the Dr. doesn't want to make the call or because the family isn't ready for the big "A" conversation and ADHD is a way to backdoor access to services as opposed to failing to give any diagnosis.

OK, I should have been more precise: I am surprised that people are both ADHD & having Aspergers as Aspergers has so many similarities to OCD which is pretty much 180 from an inability to focus. That they would be diagnosed that way isn't nearly as surprising.

OK, I should have been more precise: I am surprised that people are both ADHD & having Aspergers as Aspergers has so many similarities to OCD which is pretty much 180 from an inability to focus. That they would be diagnosed that way isn't nearly as surprising.

My son is ASP with ADHD and has OCD tendencies and no ability to focus...  The quad-fecta

3 - 0 USA.

USA has already had more chances in front of the net than it did in all of the game with Sweden. The defenses are that different.

Workmanlike. Patient. Better. Better rested.

Edited by N'eo

My sons traveled on more than one occasion at this age where they, too, played on outclassed teams. It's tough on the players. There are few "moral victories" for 17 and 18 year olds. The schedule did Switzerland no favors and they'll be fighting to avoid relegation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.