2016 WJC -- Helsinki Finland

wjag

Any of our Canadian SSers have insight into whether you must play in the CHL, NHL AHL or college to be eligible. Tyson Jost is projected as a top 20 pick and he was not invited to camp? Just curious.

And of course go USA!

Short bench as it is. I just hope Chelios takes him aside and whispers "you owe me one" and glowers at him the rest of the tourney.

I'm sure you're right. I'm laughing, though, at Chelios telling someone not to sneak a spear in after the whistle.

Nedjelkovic is a little guy, but I love his athleticism.

Nice effort by Gauthier on the goal.

@3putt

Don't recall much talk about politics in the Canadian stelection process over the years.

They'll debate players, but rarely do you hear about favouritism related to leagues.

Great shift by US there.

Edited by dudacek

Nedjelkovic is a little guy, but I love his athleticism.

Nice effort by Gauthier on the goal.

@3putt

Don't recall much talk about politics in the Canadian stelection process over the years.

They'll debate players, but rarely do you hear about favouritism related to leagues.

Great shift by US there.

Thanks. Saw some Jost highlights and thought he would be in the discussion. He is committed to North Dakota so he is eligible next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.