GDT Nashville at Buffalo 2-22-2015 6PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Neuvirth is starting.  His even strength sv% is .931 over the last 10 games ranking him 10th among NHL gt during that span.

Zadorov out for team reasons per Sabres

And weber and gorges are obviously out.  So hmm who is on defense... Risto, Bogo, Strachan, Mess, Benoit... and?  

If the Sabres weren't horrible, we'd be hearing from all of the National media how Zadorov is an enigma.

In all seriousness, this is why jumping to the NHL soon isn't for everyone, even if they're okay on the ice. Two suspensions within weeks and coming into camp out of shape...seems like he's not ready to be a pro. I sincerely hope the situation isn't something that gradually deteriorates.

If the Sabres weren't horrible, we'd be hearing from all of the National media how Zadorov is an enigma.

In all seriousness, this is why jumping to the NHL soon isn't for everyone, even if they're okay on the ice. Two suspensions within weeks and coming into camp out of shape...seems like he's not ready to be a pro. I sincerely hope the situation isn't something that gradually deteriorates.

Wrong thread, but do we need to entertain the possibly he gets traded?  I sure as hell hope not, that would seriously deplete the top four going forward.  

Don't fall in love with the kids. We were warned. If Zadorov is part of some kind of Kane-Bogosian type deal, great. Who cares. We have to, as a fanbase, stop building these kids up into things they aren't, yet, or ever will be. Sometimes, as the Coach Chuck Dickerson liked to say, if they don't bite as puppies, they won't bite as dogs. Which is to say that sometimes men don't always mature.

We will have a good indication by the sixth anniversary. 

The goal line is always moving in Buffalo sports. I remember Darcy getting support in 2008 for two more years, then two more years in 2010, then...

Back to Zadorov. It's not a confirmed suspension at this point, is it? What are "team reasons"?

The goal line is always moving in Buffalo sports. I remember Darcy getting support in 2008 for two more years, then two more years in 2010, then...

Back to Zadorov. It's not a confirmed suspension at this point, is it? What are "team reasons"?

Darcy is not in charge anymore.

Speculation is that he overslept and missed a team meeting this morning

The Preds looked listless against Philly yesterday so they may either continue that trend or have a nice rebound game against Buffalo

I watched the game yesterday.  The Preds sleepwalked through the first two periods yesterday then turned it on in the third to get the point (force overtime).  That never happens two games in a row for the Preds.  My guess is Carter Hutton will start in net.

A battle between the two teams I follow closely.  Watch how the Preds defensemen carry and move the puck.  It is impressive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.