GDT Rangers at Buffalo 2/20/2015. MSG 7 PM

Brawndo

Razor is  sounding tonight like he the one with the concussion

And he claims he doesn't drink. I think the past few years working with RJ has changed that. He sounds drunk most nights.

Thanks. I don't have the game so I'm living it vicariously through this thread. :P

That may even be worse than actually watching it.

I've watched every game this season.  Many games were terrible, but this one was the least exciting game (by either team) of the season.  I feel sorry for people who paid for this game.  No entertainment value whatsoever.

I've watched every game this season.  Many games were terrible, but this one was the least exciting game (by either team) of the season.  I feel sorry for people who paid for this game.  No entertainment value whatsoever.

I'm looking forward to finishing last....but this game was horrible. Guys aren't even sticking up for each other anymore. I think the players want the season to end sooner than the fans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.