Cody McCormick in the hospital with a blood clot

Hoss

What % do you give him coming back as a player next year?

I'll be sad if he has to retire early but I feel he needs to do what is best for his health. Plus, I'd bet there's a place in HarborCenter for him to work post-career.

May and Ray on broadcast team. Mair and biron (that I know of that's all) working academy of hockey at Harbor center. One thing that's been clear is there're always positions for our former grinders in Pegulas empire

What % do you give him coming back as a player next year?

I'll be sad if he has to retire early but I feel he needs to do what is best for his health. Plus, I'd bet there's a place in HarborCenter for him to work post-career.

As soon as he is done with treatment ( usually 3-6 months ) he will be cleared to play. So the percentage should be about close to 100%, barring no setbacks

The cool thing about seven year olds is that they roll through denial, anger, and bargaining pretty quickly. He's sad now, but he'll be alright. He wants to make sure Cody has good doctors.

Yeah. Cody has a hockey boo-boo. Nothing else really needs to be said. He'll be back soon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.