Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 11/14.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 18 13 3 2 28

Colorado 18 8 5 5 21

Columbus 16 10 5 1 21

Edmonton 17 9 6 2 20

Arizona 17 9 7 1 19

Carolina 15 7 5 3 17

Calgary 18 6 10 2 14

Winnipeg 17 6 9 2 14

Florida 14 4 5 5 13

NY I 16 5 11 0 10

If not for the Sabres holding Garth's Goobers' pick, it would have been a perfect night. Only 1 point picked up out of 4 teams.

Busy day w/ 7 teams in action. No potential 1 pointers today.

Current standings through games played 11/15.

Buffalo 19 13 4 2 28

Colorado 19 8 6 5 21

Columbus 17 10 6 1 21

Edmonton 17 9 6 2 20

Arizona 17 9 7 1 19

Carolina 16 8 5 3 19

Winnipeg 18 7 9 2 16

Calgary 19 6 11 2 14

Florida 14 4 5 5 13

NY I 17 6 11 0 12

Sabres picked good night to drop 2 as the Avs and BJ's followed suit. Isles finally picked up 2 as well, so it was a good night.

5 teams in action tonight including 2-1/2 :bag: Desert Dogs at Eulers.

Florida eliminating itself from the CHL Race early this year with a 6-2 loss at Anaheim.

Jets with an OT Win.

Only 6 of 10 squads above 0.500, but only 1 non-CHL squad would be above 0.500 right now - the Lindy Ruff led No Stars.

That is mildly surprising; would have expected 1-2 more squads there.

Current standings through games played 11/16.

Buffalo 19 13 4 2 28

Edmonton 18 10 6 2 22

Colorado 19 8 6 5 21

Columbus 17 10 6 1 21

Carolina 17 9 5 3 21

Arizona 18 9 8 1 19

Winnipeg 19 7 9 3 17

Calgary 19 6 11 2 14

Florida 15 4 6 5 13

NY I 17 6 11 0 12

No games tonight. All but Cowawado and the Eulers in action tomorrow.

Edited by Taro T

would be nice to have a 1 pointer in the EDM/COL tilt.

Sharks can't possibly lose to the Sabres twice in a row?

Now I see why Nolan was keeping Zadorov out of the lineup... he's been one of their worst defensemen and is a +3 in 8 games. Send him back to juniors!

http://espn.go.com/n...lina-hurricanes

Article about Carolina Tanking

Espn has followed suite and has made their own standings dedicated to the CHL

http://espn.go.com/nhl/standings/_/group/1/order/false

Friggin' pinheads. If they're trying to look at who's worst, why are they tallying points gained rather than points lost? :doh:

As to the article on the Candy Canes - hadn't realized the man that built the juggernaut that was the Atlanta Threshers was now a muckety-muck in left turn land. Can't say Waddell being there is a good thing rooting for one of their CHL competitors. Of course, if somehow Waddell gets the top pick, he MIGHT be able to go off the board w/ Hanifin. There aren't many that could, but he just might be one of them. :wacko: :lol:

http://espn.go.com/n...lina-hurricanes

Article about Carolina Tanking

Espn has followed suite and has made their own standings dedicated to the CHL

http://espn.go.com/n...p/1/order/false

They have a picture of the crowd for the Canes-Flames CHL tilt last Monday night. Official attendance was 9,906. I'd say it was closer to 6k.

They have a picture of the crowd for the Canes-Flames CHL tilt last Monday night. Official attendance was 9,906. I'd say it was closer to 6k.

That bad huh? I'd be willing to bet a good amount of that was away fans, and those that were home fans were pretty quite.

As to the article on the Candy Canes - hadn't realized the man that built the juggernaut that was the Atlanta Threshers was now a muckety-muck in left turn land. Can't say Waddell being there is a good thing rooting for one of their CHL competitors. Of course, if somehow Waddell gets the top pick, he MIGHT be able to go off the board w/ Hanifin. There aren't many that could, but he just might be one of them. :wacko: :lol:

:clapping:

I know nothing about him other than he came from Detroit and he was never fired from Atlanta, just left. It can't be easy building an expansion team. Was he a terrible GM/President?

That bad huh? I'd be willing to bet a good amount of that was away fans, and those that were home fans were pretty quite.

:clapping:

I know nothing about him other than he came from Detroit and he was never fired from Atlanta, just left. It can't be easy building an expansion team. Was he a terrible GM/President?

Not only did he build a team that in 12 years never won a playoff game, he also was the Wile E. Coyote suuuuupra-genius that assembled the juggernaut 2006 US Olympic team that won all of 1 game and finished 6th out o 8. You remember, the one that chose DiPietro, Esche, & Grahame over some bum named Miller. :doh:

There was no way True North was taking the suuuupra-genius to Winnipeg w/ them. He may not have been fired, but there wasn't any crying either.

Not only did he build a team that in 12 years never won a playoff game, he also was the Wile E. Coyote suuuuupra-genius that assembled the juggernaut 2006 US Olympic team that won all of 1 game and finished 6th out o 8. You remember, the one that chose DiPietro, Esche, & Grahame over some bum named Miller. :doh:

There was no way True North was taking the suuuupra-genius to Winnipeg w/ them. He may not have been fired, but there wasn't any crying either.

Ahhh yep, I do remember that. Buffalonians were pretty upset about that, and rightly so.

Well, if this is the savant that is responsible for those disasters then I see reason to be worried about Carolina. Hopefully if he tries to intentionally tank he'll screw it up like he does when he tries to win

Mixed results in the CHL Tonight,

The Good:Candy Canes with a loss at Dallas, Jets with a loss to Devils

The Bad: Garth's Goobers with a loss

The Ugly: CBJ with a resounding win against the Wings

The ugliest: Sabres with another loss in what should've been an easy win... Typical Buffalo.