GDT: Leafs at Sabres 9-26-2014 7PM

spndnchz

Or hopefully he's a good hockey player for us and we keep him and he helps us win some games this year

I'm all in on the tank so I'd prefer him and Stafford to play well then get moved for good assets while seeing the Sabres bottom out for one more season. This is supposed to be an amazing draft so I want as many early picks as possible.

Edited by Drunkard

Weber -3 tonight already. I know he plays physical but enough is enough. You think Enroth won't be the starter. Guess again. Enroth is a solid goalie who has waited awhile to play full time. Stewart will probably have a big year because it's a contract year. So if he puts up 20-30 goals how much money you think he will demand and if GM Murray wants to pay another player Moulson type money. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Neuvirth is in on the tank. Some of you should be happy.

Enroth will be the starter. I think he has a lot to prove.

Weber -3 tonight already. I know he plays physical but enough is enough. You think Enroth won't be the starter. Guess again. Enroth is a solid goalie who has waited awhile to play full time. Stewart will probably have a big year because it's a contract year. So if he puts up 20-30 goals how much money you think he will demand and if GM Murray wants to pay another player Moulson type money. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Enroth will be the starter. I think he has a lot to prove.

I've definitely had enough of Mike Weber.

Does Murray keep Stewart and Stafford? I think one gets moved. I hate players like this in contract years because both players are pretty decent but usually want more money than they are actually worth.

I'd like to keep both (assuming they have a season showing their worthy of keeping). Would be nice to have some veterans going forward and the cap won't be an issue. Stewart is everything Murray wants, quick, big and can score........ Staff seemed to be a completely new player when Nolan came in. He seems to actually want to stay and be a leader moving forward.

I say keep them both.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.