GDT: Buffalo at Calgary 3-18-14 at 9:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

John Scott picked the perfect team to sign with. There's no way he gets regular ice time with any other team. That said, it seems like the more he plays, the better he gets. He's not faster; he'll always be slow. But he makes better hockey plays.

Did that look like a trip to anyone on the forum? I'm just not seein' it.

Yep. The starting goalie spot is up for grabs, but not because of a void. There are a few guys that are gonna make a strong effort to win the job.

Shoukd make for an interesting camp next year. Lieuwen probably ends up in Roch anyhow, but it'd be a nice surprise to have the same kind of 3-headed goalie monster problem like in '05 with Miller/Biron/Noronen.

I love how whenever you post, it screws up the "last post by…" link. It shows the whole thread title, your name, last post thingy. it's funny.

Well at least we can take solace and humor in something this season lol, I never actually noticed anything odd.... Is it like that on mobile too

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.