GDT: Buffalo at New York Islanders 3-15-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

@BuffaloSabres

Who's going to score first for Buffalo? Any guesses? #Sabres :lol: :lol:

Ville Leino.... he has to score eventually, doesn't he?

To me it seems like the odds of him scoring in the subsequent game increase with each game played where he doesn't score. :)

Edited by Jsixspd

And THIS is better than fighting for a playoff spot and then having your team in the playoffs? At least then i would be watching unlike the last two months.

Sorry guys a two year or more tank for some possible high end draft picks is not worth it to me. Odds are in five years the top teams of today will still be the top teams then.

Good organizations win - not tank.

And THIS is better than fighting for a playoff spot and then having your team in the playoffs? At least then i would be watching unlike the last two months.

Sorry guys a two year or more tank for some possible high end draft picks is not worth it to me. Odds are in five years the top teams of today will still be the top teams then.

This is a fair assessment to a point, but don't forget that the penguins, blues, kings, bruins, blackhawks, and avalanche were all a little more than sub par not 6 years ago. Winning teams can stay competitive if run correctly. But you're not going to compete well with this team plus free agency any time soon either.

Edited by BuffaloSoldier2010

GOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What year is Edmonton on in their rebuild? 10?

That was extremely short lived. Weber once again gets burned.

Yeah we heard you...but answer me this: where are we supposed to get better players than we have? Even with the players we traded away we didn't make the playoffs. FAs? That Leino is pretty special. The big time players aren't coming to Buffalo even if you overpay them, unless coming there gives them a chance at the cup. Draft in the middle teens consistently and you set yourself up to draft there constantly, and you still miss the playoffs.

I know, I'm ######in with you.

Everybody's earned the right to bitch about how bad the team is. Stick with it though, you'll be glad you did. We'll be good again, and you'll have a sincere appreciation for how bad they aren't.

I know you were. I see good things down the road. Just not looking forward to the drive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.