Last Venus 'Transit' Until 2117

Taro T

PUH-LEEZE, stop the PUNishment.

you Pan our puns because you have a Greip with us?

no, i think it's cuz he has a Phobos of puns. he doesn't have that Ariel view that we have to see the big picture. Triton not pan him, though, as he pans us.

you Pan our puns because you have a Greip with us?

no, i think it's cuz he has a Phobos of puns. he doesn't have that Ariel view that we have to see the big picture. Triton not pan him, though, as he pans us.

You guys are a pear of deimos.

pleas. stop! olive you.

Peas stop, or I shall be forced to pepper you again!

This thyme you've gone too far. Don't make me beet your egg.

You must have had super smart parents. You've been bread very well! Cheese ... I'd like to meat your folks. Mayonnaise the day that I wish I were smarter.

Excuse me for a few minutes. Mustard.

You must have had super smart parents. You've been bread very well! Cheese ... I'd like to meat your folks. Mayonnaise the day that I wish I were smarter.

Excuse me for a few minutes. Mustard.

I mint to tell you this before but my parents are on the lamb.

You've been bread very well! Cheese ...

This is a very rye comment, you mustard be a muenster.

I mint to tell you this before but my parents are on the lamb.

i'm so glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read that. it would have come out my nose. well played, man.

well, it's been fun hamming it up with y'all, but i better duck out. i'm not lion when i say it's been fun. i couldn't bear it if you thought otherwise.

i'm so glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read that. it would have come out my nose. well played, man.

well, it's been fun hamming it up with y'all, but i better duck out. i'm not lion when i say it's been fun. i couldn't bear it if you thought otherwise.

It has been ducky for me, two. If you reply I shall be forced to goose you.

Yeah, the very end with Ogre was exactly what came to mind while reading all of this.

walleye never! you need to clam up, ya shrimp. you'd think you had a raging case of crabs. we're having a whale of a good time, and *someone* has to be the stick in the mud.

Archived