Help me choose a domain name for my son's boy scout troop

SDS

My son moved from cub scouts to boy scouts this past week and I'll be setting up some new digs for them. We need a new domain name and I'm trying to choose one. I'm thinking:

t532.org

t532md.com (or .org)

532md.com (or .org)

troop532md.com (or .org)

bsa532.org

The troop number above is not ours, it is just an example. what do you think? Super short like t532.org or more descriptive like troop532md.org???

t532 sounds cooler, but in my experience dealing with the public (not necessarily selecting domain names, but a good portion of my job is dealing with John Q and Jane Public) they need more descriptive names - as long as they aren't too long. I'd vote troop532md.org.

bsa532.org was also suggested.

chz, there was a thread on TBD where some guy registered: horsesnamewinsthetriplecrown.com I don;t remember the horse's name, but we had a good laugh at that one. Nothing like a 45 letter domain name to get people to visit.

bsa532.org was also suggested.

chz, there was a thread on TBD where some guy registered: horsesnamewinsthetriplecrown.com I don;t remember the horse's name, but we had a good laugh at that one. Nothing like a 45 letter domain name to get people to visit.

Wasn't that stojan? I forgot about that, funny stuff. :lol:

Archived