Happy New Year!

LabattBlue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kHleNYIDc&ob=av3e

"Tonight's the night the world begins again"

And, hopefully, the same can be said for our Sabres.

Happy 2012 everyone :flirt:

Man that was depressing.... just like an emotional reminder of how far the team has fallen since THESE better days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7jnpCBN_bM

But enough of that. I'm supposed to stay positive, I'm still on Team Be Patient or whatever it's called now.

One year ago, we had just received the word that Roy was out for the season. With our place in the standings at the time, playoffs were suddenly 100% out of the question (yeah I'll admit I said it). However, it was ok because by that time the rumors about this Pegula guy were sounding legitimate. Then we won that crazy 7-6 shootout against Boston on New Year's Day (or it was "Happy DREW YEAR") and we were off to the races.

Things seem gloomy right now in "Hockey Heaven", but our day or days of glory are coming. We've been patient as a fan base for over forty years now; I'm sure it won't kill any of us to be patient with our new owner for a few weeks or months longer and let things play out.

Just realized I'm spreading the doom and gloom to yet another thread. :wallbash: I'm done here. Happy New Year, y'all.

It's going to be strange to have this random day of NFL football injected into New Year's Day instead of Roses and Fiestas and outdoor ice rinks.

Man that was depressing.... just like an emotional reminder of how far the team has fallen since THESE better days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7jnpCBN_bM

But enough of that. I'm supposed to stay positive, I'm still on Team Be Patient or whatever it's called now.

One year ago, we had just received the word that Roy was out for the season. With our place in the standings at the time, playoffs were suddenly 100% out of the question (yeah I'll admit I said it). However, it was ok because by that time the rumors about this Pegula guy were sounding legitimate. Then we won that crazy 7-6 shootout against Boston on New Year's Day (or it was "Happy DREW YEAR") and we were off to the races.

Things seem gloomy right now in "Hockey Heaven", but our day or days of glory are coming. We've been patient as a fan base for over forty years now; I'm sure it won't kill any of us to be patient with our new owner for a few weeks or months longer and let things play out.

Just realized I'm spreading the doom and gloom to yet another thread. :wallbash: I'm done here. Happy New Year, y'all.

It's going to be strange to have this random day of NFL football injected into New Year's Day instead of Roses and Fiestas and outdoor ice rinks.

Do not confuse your honesty with "doom and gloom:' we all get it! I sure do miss the days of this original video, but it was not my intent to elicit such emotions. But now that I think about it, maybe this team needs to watch this video for some inspiration...

Happy New Year everyone.

For those Time Warner subscribers, that are going to stay with TW, I suggest checking out, XS, I've never had a problem with the site and he will continue to show the Sabres games.

Happy New Year all!

I agree 100% with your suggestion, great site, best online Bills/Sabres.

Note: Perhaps it might be safer to keep the site passed around by way of PM on public forums.

Watched the game last night but couldn't post in the GDT thread due to a lovely computer virus. Then I get into a big fight with my "better half" that went something like this...

Her: I don't feel like going out tonight

Me: Fine, I'll watch the Sabres game then

Her: (during the game) You're such a jerk for watching hockey on New Year's Eve, I wanted to go out!

:blink:

Happy New Year everyone!

Archived