RJ doing NHL Molson Canadian NHL commercials

beerme1

Watching the season opener tonight between MTL and TOR on CBC and am seeing different Molson Canadian Sponsor of the NHL commercials. This is good stuff. Not Molson but the commercials. RJ is a treasure. Molson, not so much!

Watching the season opener tonight between MTL and TOR on CBC and am seeing different Molson Canadian Spopnsor of the NHL commercials. This is good stuff. Not Molson but the commercials. RJ is a treasure.

Having dinner with my wife and had to cut her off mid sentence when I heard RJ's voice. Turned up the volume and enjoyed. I'm gonna miss that voice when he finally walks off into the sunset.

Watching the season opener tonight between MTL and TOR on CBC and am seeing different Molson Canadian Sponsor of the NHL commercials. This is good stuff. Not Molson but the commercials. RJ is a treasure. Molson, not so much!

And the beauty thing is, those commercials are going across Canada (where people actually give a rat's rear end about hockey). Yeah, we get to hear them every so often; but those are national up where they still believe (for no apparent reason) that Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing.

Having dinner with my wife and had to cut her off mid sentence when I heard RJ's voice. Turned up the volume and enjoyed. I'm gonna miss that voice when he finally walks off into the sunset.

Oh, and I must say.... I like the logo you have for your avatar, especially the way the slug and goat head look like they're being forcibly ejected from it. :D

Clearly you have not had the pleasure of tasting Molson Stock Ale........

Archived