[OT] US Women's National Team

dEnnis the Menace

okay ... found a work-around. ha ha ha! required some finagling, but i'm in. sweet!

aaaand i'm JUST in time to watch the half time show. love it.

I missed the first 10 minutes, and the only goal haha. At least you'll get the second half! hopefully it won't be as dramatic as the last game...I don't think I could handle that here at work! :D

I missed the first 10 minutes, and the only goal haha. At least you'll get the second half! hopefully it won't be as dramatic as the last game...I don't think I could handle that here at work! :D

seriously. i almost swore loud enough for cubies to overhear when i couldn't get a video feed. streaming ANY media is highly frowned upon, but i know it happens on a regular basis. good times.

if i weren't married, i'd propose to tobin heath.

are you getting the video feed? or just the audio feed? i just have audio right now.

seriously. i almost swore loud enough for cubies to overhear when i couldn't get a video feed. streaming ANY media is highly frowned upon, but i know it happens on a regular basis. good times.

if i weren't married, i'd propose to tobin heath.

are you getting the video feed? or just the audio feed? i just have audio right now.

I like Alex Morgan lol Luckily...I'm not married :rolleyes:

and I have both.

Archived