[OT] US Women's National Team

dEnnis the Menace

I'm becoming especially concerned about Megan Rapinoe, whom I don't believe has played a full 90 in the tournament. She was all over the place in the first half and looks a little tired now. I know she's earned her spot, but I value her more late in a game than early.

I'm becoming especially concerned about Megan Rapinoe, whom I don't believe has played a full 90 in the tournament. She was all over the place in the first half and looks a little tired now. I know she's earned her spot, but I value her more late in a game than early.

She looks fine to me. GOAL!!!!!!!! Heck of an outlet pass by Megan

If there were more goals like that I think I would watch more soccer ... that was sweet.

And not for nothin', but Alex Morgan is significantly better looking than Hope Solo, whom everyone seems gaga over ... just sayin' ....

Both hot if you ask me but Solo's interview didn't leave a good taste in my mouth with her baby girl voice.

On that Japan goal, I think the problems start with Solo's distribution off of the prior save. No need to roll that one out in the backfield; she should have held on and given it the big boot upfield.

Archived