[OT] EC Exec Chris Collins on a roll

Sterling Archer

First, he usurps the position of local vets and first responders in the Village of Lancaster's 4th of July Parade.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article479086.ece

Then, he's caught parking in a handicap spot.

http://wnymedia.net/buffalopundit/2011/07/chris-collins-disabled/

Talk about a great re-election platform. lolin hard.

First, he usurps the position of local vets and first responders in the Village of Lancaster's 4th of July Parade.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article479086.ece

Then, he's caught parking in a handicap spot.

http://wnymedia.net/buffalopundit/2011/07/chris-collins-disabled/

Talk about a great re-election platform. lolin hard.

As a former resident of Lancaster, and someone who has marched in its parades with various groups over the years, I think if he was that concerned about holding people up, he should have marched at the back of the parade, behind the group of "Random people at the end of the parade" (they have a sign, it's legit).

What a ######.

As a former resident of Lancaster, and someone who has marched in its parades with various groups over the years, I think if he was that concerned about holding people up, he should have marched at the back of the parade, behind the group of "Random people at the end of the parade" (they have a sign, it's legit).

What a ######.

WECK was letting him have it and I was rolling on the floor. Brad Riter inspired me to tweet things that could make you hate Chris Collins more. Don't think I have the power to get it trending tho.

Please enlighten me on this "capitalized [OT] designation".....I am not aware of what this is supposed to represent....thanks

See that capitalized [OT] designation at the beginning of the post? Take a quick look through the forum and see just how many there are.

</helpful>

"negative rep button"? Translation please - I was just posting a simple question.

Slow news day out there I guess.....))

quote name='d4rksabre' timestamp='1309991506' post='301426']

Ohhhhh, THIS is what that new negative rep button is for. I get it now.

Please enlighten me on this "capitalized [OT] designation".....I am not aware of what this is supposed to represent....thanks

Off Topic

For non-hockey related topics, like say, where Chris Collins was in a parade.

"negative rep button"? Translation please - I was just posting a simple question.

Slow news day out there I guess.....))

Little red minus sign in the lower right corner. For + or - reputation points. Kind of like using "like" on facebook except there's a dislike version too.

Somebody get this guy a user's manual. :P

Yes I would be the first to admit I don't know all the finer points of message board tools -

Little red minus sign in the lower right corner. For + or - reputation points. Kind of like using "like" on facebook except there's a dislike version too.

Somebody get this guy a user's manual. :P

Fault me for what? What is your point exactly? I asked a simple question which was already humorously answered and discussed - and this has nothing to with how much I post on this site. I read the site daily and although I don't post frequently, keep up with things.

Get off your high & mighty throne please - no need to continue this

Fault me for what? What is your point exactly? I asked a simple question which was already humorously answered and discussed - and this has nothing to with how much I post on this site. I read the site daily and although I don't post frequently, keep up with things.

Get off your high & mighty throne please - no need to continue this

:rolleyes:

Archived