GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

20 seconds after the Sabres score Bruins announcer Jack Edwards is commenting on how dead the crowd is even after the Sabres score. He must be doing play by play off of the TV feed.

Ironic after the horn discussion today that the Sabres scored and the horn wasn't blasting because of the confusion surrounding Roy's chances. Man, it was a mausoleum in there before the horn kicked in. After 20 some years, folks are just not used to having to make noise when the Sabres score.

Ironic after the horn discussion today that the Sabres scored and the horn wasn't blasting because of the confusion surrounding Roy's chances. Man, it was a mausoleum in there before the horn kicked in. After 20 some years, folks are just not used to having to make noise when the Sabres score.

The Bruins Studio team is talking about the lack of desperation and intensity by the Sabres. If Tampa wins and the Sabres lose your looking at a 10 point deficit.

also,

I think the Lucic penalty will stop any 'officials cost us the game' talk, at least by Sabre fans.

You think that is bad? How about the poor bastards that can't function without the direction of the kiss-cam?

Think it has anything to do with the fact that the Sabres are largely a bunch of stiffs?

I have and I am now? What makes him a jackass? He seems to know what he is talking about. Much more professional then the clowning around that goes on during the Sabres broadcasts.

What are you talking about? Harry Neale's lame jokes? I for one love listening to Rick, Harry, and Razor. Try comparing them to a VS or NBC broadcast.

It would nice if they actually talked hockey once in awhile. Rarely do they offer any actual insight into the game.

That's the beauty of them. They are simultaneously doing a radio broadcast so all they do is call the game. They don't waste time spewing a bunch of nonsense like other broadcasters. They use the intermissions to talk hockey.

Archived