What would be the most effective shake-up?

Eleven

86 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• A front-office change (DR and/or LQ)
    • Head coach change
    • PP coach change
    • Trading a member of the "core"
    • The Sabres don't need a shake-up yet

Exactly. He sucked in the past so he must suck now. We're focusing on the wrong people around here. I'm just waiting until someone blames Pominville for this slide.

The three games I saw in person, Stafford sucked. I did not see the Montreal game or the game at Chicago, so I can't address those. Since he sucks hardest when away from the puck (think chrome coming off of a trailer hitch), you don't always see it on TV.

The three games I saw in person, Stafford sucked. I did not see the Montreal game or the game at Chicago, so I can't address those. Since he sucks hardest when away from the puck (think chrome coming off of a trailer hitch), you don't always see it on TV.

But would you put him down as one of the key reasons they're 1-4-1 right now? I just don't see it.

Niedermayer. :doh:

ha nfreeman makes me laugh. he always thinks hes right and belittles people when they have a differnt opinion. i dont like ruff dude get over it.

You are certainly entitled to not like Lindy. I'll try to get over it.

Can I ask why you quoted Skip's post above, though, as a lead-in to lodging a complaint about me?

nfreeman? Not in my experience. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks.

Ahem. Cough cough.

Can we close this thread after tonight's win?

Don't start none, won't be none.

And as for tonight's win: sometimes, ladies, you just need to stay the course. This team is going to be fine.

It would help if we could play Atlanta twice a week.

Well, Atlanta was 3-2 coming into tonight's game, with wins against Washington, San Jose and Anaheim. Rammer has them doing the right thing.

I will say that they have no kinda home crowd support whatsoever. What a mausoleum. No wonder Kovy wanted out.

Well, Atlanta was 3-2 coming into tonight's game, with wins against Washington, San Jose and Anaheim. Rammer has them doing the right thing.

I will say that they have no kinda home crowd support whatsoever. What a mausoleum. No wonder Kovy wanted out.

I haven't seen Atlanta play before tonight, but that team played like ka ka. Big fat juicy rebounds everywhere.

nfreeman? Not in my experience. Maybe I missed something.

he said that anyone that doesnt think lindy is the problem isnt a grownup. sounds like belittiling or makin fun of someone that doesnt agree with him to me bro. go read some of his lame posts if he doesnt agree he just says NONSENSE. haha how pathetic.

he said that anyone that doesnt think lindy is the problem isnt a grownup. sounds like belittiling or makin fun of someone that doesnt agree with him to me bro. go read some of his lame posts if he doesnt agree he just says NONSENSE. haha how pathetic.

Nonsense.

Reading comprehension is an important life skill. You should go to bed now so you can stay awake in class tomorrow.

Archived