What would be the most effective shake-up?

Eleven

86 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• A front-office change (DR and/or LQ)
    • Head coach change
    • PP coach change
    • Trading a member of the "core"
    • The Sabres don't need a shake-up yet

No doubt its either Quinn or Regier who must go. That being the one pulling (or not pulling) the strings. Whenever these two have a news conference its an nothing but a barrage of cliches stating that they are on the right course and have the best intersts of the team. players and fans in mind. What!!!? Missing the playoffs two years in a row after winning the Presidents Cup? Two players that they ignored were in The Cup Finals last year (Briere and Campbell). Their late season rental players weren't re-signed, so there's wasted draft choices. And remember Ty Conklin, he could have been an ace back up to Miller just like he was to the Pens and Wings the two seasons afterwards. Instead, D & Q sign a sieve. It was easily apparent the Sabres needed a goal scorer, yet D&Q did nothing off-season except unload salaries. Keeping Tallinder would have made sense since he was mentoring Myers quite well. Now Myers has to do it all and gets hung out to dry. The Kennedy siituation was an embarrassment to the organization and sent the league the message that teh Sabres front office will screw you.

Can somebody resurrect Punch Imlach, please!?

It's President's Trophy, not Cup--- and Ty Conklin was less than a sieve when he backed up Miller. I'm not crazy about Lalime but he's been better than Conks was and he seems to help Miller's psychology for whatever reason.

It's President's Trophy, not Cup--- and Ty Conklin was less than a sieve when he backed up Miller. I'm not crazy about Lalime but he's been better than Conks was and he seems to help Miller's psychology for whatever reason.

Is it not the Presidents' Trophy? I swear there was a long thread on this topic once?

Archived