Brendan Morrison

rickshaw

Short and sweet.

Does he fit on the Sabres?

I think he'd fit on any team.

Case for: great vision, good hands, wing or center, leader, played in the east last year, good draw

Case against: size, penalty kill, crowded line-up, age

I really think the Sabres got the right guy in Neidermeyer, but I don't think it ever hurts to have a veteran of his caliber.

I think he'd fit on any team.

Case for: great vision, good hands, wing or center, leader, played in the east last year, good draw

Case against: size, penalty kill, crowded line-up, age

I really think the Sabres got the right guy in Neidermeyer, but I don't think it ever hurts to have a veteran of his caliber.

I think they will get that once they sign Mark Parrish for Portland. But, they already have decent depth between Gerbe, Adam, Parrish, Mancari, Ellis and even Dennis McCauley if they need quick toughness or Paul Byron could break out and see some time if something was to happen to Connolly and we needed a quick fix on offense.

I don't see how they can send Gerbe down though, had a great camp. In each game he was very good, remained consistent throughout.

Guys like morrison are a dime a dozen right now in this league. There's a reason he hasn't found a team and remains unsigned. Teams are opting for the young guys that can do the same job(minus the experience) at a far cheaper price. Unless he can crack our top 6 he isn't worth it.

Darcy got A Niedermayer, that's the important thing. The power of branding on display.

It is a force, to be sure. When I look at your avitar, all I see are the words "Lindy" and "Mayo" and it makes me think of Hellmann's and I wonder if this is some sort of statement on how his teams play.

Archived