GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm glad I'm not the biggest ###### on this board. No big deal? What the ###### is your problem. That's intent to injure pure and simple.

As much as I'm proud to be a hockey fan the last few days, that slash today is just embarrassing. That's Slapshot material right there.

And NBC is clueless, as usual.

Whatever. It's what you do in the playoffs to win. It was meant to knock him off balance. It was not meant to smash his knee into a million pieces, and it's what I would want any of our guys to do when they beat.

Is it just me, or does it always seem like Ennis gets the puck in just a position around the net to do absolutely nothing with it? I like the kid a lot, but man, he gets a lot of looks he just can't do anything with.

Agreed. I think part of that might just be the whole "Hey, I'm new to this whole NHL thing". With some time he'll be able to (hopefully) find the spots that fit his style of play best.

Agreed. I think part of that might just be the whole "Hey, I'm new to this whole NHL thing". With some time he'll be able to (hopefully) find the spots that fit his style of play best.

I think he is just holding the puck a second too long...sometimes, you just need to let it rip when you get it...he seems to try to do too much sometimes...and that will only come with more experience.

Archived