What are the rules for bringing items to games??

thesportsbuff

I want to make a diesel Stanley Cup for the Sabres' playoff run, but what are the rules of bringing ###### to games? I'm talking a life-size one, and not one of the inflatable balloon ones. So would I even be allowed to bring that in? I sort of doubt it --- but it seems like I've seen them before??

anybody know?

I want to make a diesel Stanley Cup for the Sabres' playoff run, but what are the rules of bringing ###### to games? I'm talking a life-size one, and not one of the inflatable balloon ones. So would I even be allowed to bring that in? I sort of doubt it --- but it seems like I've seen them before??

anybody know?

El Crusho used to bring in a home made Stanley Cup and IIRC worked for the Sabres in the past as well. If he doesn't see this thread, my advice would be to send him a PM.

What if he sticks to trophies that are more or less locked up? A lifesize Calder and Vezina would be hilarious. No one would have any clue what he was carrying.

thats an awesome idea though, unfortunately a stanley cup is about 100x easier to craft out of household items

Noise-making apparently is also discouraged.

Hey PA...this isn't far from the truth. Last time I was in Buffalo for a game, my 12 year old was cheering "LET'S GO BUFFALO"! and the lady in front of us turned around and asked not-so-nicely of she could keep the noise level down! I said..."Jeez lady...this is a hockey game...we are supposed to cheer"! She glared at us the rest of the game. We weren't being obnoxious, we were just cheering and clapping.

Archived