Anyone know where I can find Sabres car flags

eball

The slug car flags are everywhere, but I saw a car with the "old/new" crossed swords logo in the RBC parking lot on Sunday and I WANT these.

So far a Google search has not been fruitful. If there are any locals who have seen these around town, I'd gladly pay you to purchase and ship them to me.

Thx!

The slug car flags are everywhere, but I saw a car with the "old/new" crossed swords logo in the RBC parking lot on Sunday and I WANT these.

So far a Google search has not been fruitful. If there are any locals who have seen these around town, I'd gladly pay you to purchase and ship them to me.

Thx!

I've been looking too. With no luck. But, just now, I found...

http://buffalosabresclothes.info/buffalo-sabres-flags/buffalo-sabres-car-flag-11x-14

You can buy them at the Sabres store and I've also seen them at several Laux locations... was just there this past weekend and saw them again. I won't be back to the Buffalo area until late April, or I would pick one up for you. Maybe someone else will be nice enough to get one for you

Do those things actually last down there? I'd imagine the fans break them off of the cars and then claim that you tried to sodomize them with the flag.

Funny you mention it -- two years ago I had a couple of slug magnets on the side of my car when I went to a game; came out to the parking lot afterwards and they were gone.

Lesson learned. The flags will only be used when driving -- and removed once parked.

I'd be a little weary of car flags. I bought the old/new logo with the crossed swords from Laux in Janurary. It was sixteen dollars. By the beginning of Feburary the flag was severly torn on the border. There not very durable. I'd recommend looking for a decal or a magnet.

However, if your sold on the car flags, and dont want to spend a lot of money, The giftshop in the pearl street mall downtown has the old red and black flags for THREE DOLLARS.

Ordered a couple of the car flags using the link found by PA, then called the Sabre Store and they carry the old school magnets. Ordered a couple from them.

All in all, a productive shopping venture for slug-free vehicle paraphernalia.

Funny you mention it -- two years ago I had a couple of slug magnets on the side of my car when I went to a game; came out to the parking lot afterwards and they were gone.

Lesson learned. The flags will only be used when driving -- and removed once parked.

my flags survive and magnets usually get rearranged at RBC none stolen or broken Yet

I've got a goathead car flag, and a goathead house flag. I can't really use them here in Ohio, no one knows what they are. Interestingly, everyone knows and recognizes the blue and gold crossed swords. Maybe it's time for me to upgrade...

Winter (can't tell if you're sarcastic or not)

My Flag on my house is up every night there is a game...Just in case anyone else on my street forgets, all they have to do is look at my house to see if there is a game that night... :thumbsup:

Just cause it's cold isn't a cause for your car flag to leave the window =D

My Flag on my house is up every night there is a game...Just in case anyone else on my street forgets, all they have to do is look at my house to see if there is a game that night... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Moral of the story, don't let the cold make your Flag Sag.

I had two flags on my car. One at a time mind u. Had it in the back passenger side window. I hit the wrong button for the window one day, and off it went.

The next one met the same end, only this time it was a friend opening the window to smoke.

I don't buy them anymore.

The winter weather will tear them apart pretty quickly though. I know that happened quickly to the one I had 10 or so years ago.

Archived