GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

I agree, don't get too excited about that Monkey being off their back Harry until they string about 4 or 5 of these wins together.

It's a start. I wish we didn't give PHL a point here but we needed it. Now maybe I won't be so cranky rest of the evening.

That's what I'm talking about...I am now going to be a very happy dude.

What I have really noticed is how bad we are at passing the puck rarely goes tape to tape compared to the other teams. No that is something worth practicing.

Good call. Did they have a clean breakout all night? Anyone know what Teppo is doing these days?

He said Mair's goal "got the Sabres back in the game." Oh lord.

RIght before I typed what I did, Neale said, "If you take a deep breath, you can smell overtime." Thus the post.

As for Connolly, I still want him gone. I always will. Great goal in OT, lousy giveaway in the 3d, and neither of those have any meaningful bearing on my desire to see him in a Leaves uni.

No. Stop warping my mind.

Didn't he?

Who was happier about the goal, Connolly or Miller? Sorry, but they needed a save from Miller on Richards. Doesn't really matter what preceded the goal. Anyone remember when Miller was unbeatable one on one?

come on, that was a great shot by Richards. Give the man some credit.

Who was happier about the goal, Connolly or Miller? Sorry, but they needed a save from Miller on Richards. Doesn't really matter what preceded the goal. Anyone remember when Miller was unbeatable one on one?

Yeah, that was on Miller. Come on.

Yep, I thought the same thing after Richards scored. I remember a time where I didn't even flinch on a breakaway towards Miller, because you knew he would save it. Now, it's pretty much a 50/50 chance.

Wasn't it mentioned last game that if you call out a player, he scores? :worthy:

DOUBLE WOW.

It was - I am a prophet!

For future GDTs, it clearly is up to us to call out/motivate individual players.

I don't know why, but I really think that the Stafford injury, if they bring up Ennis (assuming his concussion is ok) may be one of the better things to happen to this team.

Oh no, we're relying on rookies at this point in the season?! Oh ya, I forgot about Myers....

Archived