WJC 2010 Thread

Eleven

I didn't watch as much of this tourney as I would have liked ... it was great hockey but I must say the goaltending was disappointing ... perhaps I am spolied by the NHL, which I know is an unfair comparison because they are seasoned pros and they do not face nearly the quality chances that you see in this tourney, but still ...

I didn't watch as much of this tourney as I would have liked ... it was great hockey but I must say the goaltending was disappointing ... perhaps I am spolied by the NHL, which I know is an unfair comparison because they are seasoned pros and they do not face nearly the quality chances that you see in this tourney, but still ...

Yeah, the goalies really looked overmatched last night. Hard to believe that they are the best of the best in junior hockey right now.

Yeah, the goalies really looked overmatched last night. Hard to believe that they are the best of the best in junior hockey right now.

Sabres draft of 2010 should be looking at forwards and maybe a defenseman or two and at least one goalie. Of course you take the best player available but I think the Sabres need to look at drafting players that are least over 6 feet tall with skill. They have done alright the last two years at drafting but I'm not a fan of trading away picks for a rental player.

When you have the best of the best(in that same age range) shooting at them, maybe it's not so hard to believe. :doh:

Archived