(OT) First Food Poisoning, Now This...

shrader

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=302834

A truck fire in Ottawa has destroyed most of the gear of the Minnesota Wild. Let the conspiracy theories begin. I think we're looking at birth of the career of a canadian super villain.

For many of these Ottawa hillbillies - their Ottawa Senators are life and death.

That is why all of what happened to the Sabres on their way to Ottawa Monday night and throughout needs to be addressed and Colin Campbell needs to be called to task and quit covering for a handful of villains lest he become one! Actually he is one now for failure to do his job impartially! Colin Campbell must go!

For those who may be oblivious to these facts Ottawa is the capital of Canada and hockey is the National Sport! Their passion and zeal may get the better of them. Is Colin Campbell Canadian?

For many of these Ottawa hillbillies - their Ottawa Senators are life and death.

That is why all of what happened to the Sabres on their way to Ottawa Monday night and throughout needs to be addressed and Colin Campbell needs to be called to task and quit covering for a handful of villains lest he become one! Actually he is one now for failure to do his job impartially! Colin Campbell must go!

For those who may be oblivious to these facts Ottawa is the capital of Canada and hockey is the National Sport! Their passion and zeal may get the better of them. Is Colin Campbell Canadian?

How could a guy named Colin Campbell NOT be Canadian?

His birth name is actually Gordon Campbell. It was a little too obvious so he had to change it.

So his friend, who used to call him "Gordie" now calls him "Collie." :lol:

[i went back to edit this, realizing that I had meant to write "friends," but then remembered that the subject was Colin Campbell, and realized that the plural was probably inappropriate in that case... ]

Archived