[OT] If you like customized jerseys, you may not want to go here...

LabattBlue

I'm friends with the dude that posts all those blogs. Now that I have a camera phone, I plan to contribute where I can. I recently ran across some turdburgler with an old school home #69 "EATHER". Really? You have nothing better to waste 180 dollars on?

If my hands weren't full on the way to my seat tonight, I could have gotten two retards holding hands...one #27 sluggo that wasn't Teppo, and a sluggo #2...nevermind that it wasn't Horton...

I'd still rather spend money on a custom jersey then get a player jersey. The only acception to this rule is if the player jersey is Perrault, Lafontaine, ect. Basically classic Sabres would be the best choice and blank jerseys just look too naked.

Why do any of you give a #%^$#! what somebody else spends their money on?

Are the jerseys personally offensive? Racial? Something about your wife or momma?

Didn't think so.

Another person getting upset over a funny blog. Now I have to watch for the "SteamRoller" jersey too. :lol:

I can't stop people from wasting their money, but I certainly can make fun of them for it.

RIght. It's like the leather "8-Ball" jacket. But somehow, worse. The "sick jersey bro" site name really only makes it funnier.

I'm friends with the dude that posts all those blogs. Now that I have a camera phone, I plan to contribute where I can. I recently ran across some turdburgler with an old school home #69 "EATHER". Really? You have nothing better to waste 180 dollars on?

If my hands weren't full on the way to my seat tonight, I could have gotten two retards holding hands...one #27 sluggo that wasn't Teppo, and a sluggo #2...nevermind that it wasn't Horton...

I never understood the issue with wearing your name on a jersey. I would stay away from established numbers but the concept is anything but "retarded." It would be like calling a guy in a 26 Vanek jersey "gay" because he is wearing another man's name on his back. Not to mention, who sits at a NHL game and critiques men's fashion?

I never understood the issue with wearing your name on a jersey. I would stay away from established numbers but the concept is anything but "retarded." It would be like calling a guy in a 26 Vanek jersey "gay" because he is wearing another man's name on his back. Not to mention, who sits at a NHL game and critiques men's fashion?

Some custom jerseys are witty, some aren't. Most are mildly entertaining regardless. Don't get too worked up about it. Remember that their dollars, whether spent tastefully or not, help support and sustain the game we love.

That said, putting your own name on a jersey is really gay unless you are a kid.

• 4 months later...

I just saw one for the ages while out at lunch. It was a USA white jersey(the cheap mesh ones), with the #80(as in 1980) and on the nameplate...

MIRACLE ON ICE

:lol:

We get the random one at BU games this year that has 09 with "Champions" on the nameplate. Ok, named jerseys are harder to come by since it's the college game, but that just seems really lame to me. I'd much rather wear my blue and gold Grier jersey. :thumbsup:

Archived