what if it all goes to plan

novascotiaguy

If that were to miraculously happen, people would just find something else with the team to complain about. The cheese on the nachos was too watery?

I would have to complain about how Roy is under paid. Or at least how Connolly was going to get hurt. It's gonna happen.... wait for it.... ;)

Just a thought what if Vanek scores 50, Roy has a great year, Miller don't get hurt, Myers is amazing clark scores 20 and Tim dont get hurt just think if it all goes to plan how great the sabres would be

I suppose I'll start bitching at other posters about their use of the English language. :wallbash:

Just a thought what if Vanek scores 50, Roy has a great year, Miller don't get hurt, Myers is amazing clark scores 20 and Tim dont get hurt just think if it all goes to plan how great the sabres would be

Would they be winning the Stanley Cup "great" or regular season "great" and then flame out in the playoffs? :rolleyes:

What about when it's not hot enough? Or when it's been sitting there for a while and that skin forms on the top? Or when you run out of cheese when there are still a bunch of chips left?

This is going to be a disaster.

That's why you need to find the guy who fills up the cheese spot and then pours more over the chips themselves. That guy is a god. He's like the drivethrough worker who puts your fries in the paper bag and then dumps another scoop of fries into the bag.

Or when it's been sitting there for a while and that skin forms on the top?

There's two sides to this one. If the cheese is bad then it is like eating crisco flavored wax. If the cheese is good then it is closer in style to the burnt bottom of fondue.

Archived